Wednesday, January 21, 2009

17 places I'd rather be than sitting in a lecture hall for 3 hours

  1. at home, sitting on the couch with Ari on my lap; able to put her to bed and then hang out with my amazing husband, Andy, who I love and miss like the dickens
  2. sleeping
  3. doing crossword puzzles at the kitchen table
  4. taking a hot bath in our antique clawfoot tub
  5. getting my blog done (I sort of did that, I guess, though I still had to type it in once I got home)
  6. doing crunches on the living room floor
  7. the gym (oh gym... how I miss you)
  8. teaching workshops with the lovely Ms. Claff
  9. workshopping a new piece for the dance company I have not yet started, but which is increasingly clear in my mind
  10. on vacation (Galena, Rome, Praiano, Springfield, Australia, New Zealand, Greece... just about anywhere!)
  11. getting homework done
  12. sitting in a living room with all my Neo-Futurist ladies, drinking tea and catching up
  13. hangin' with all our Dad's Garage peeps in Atlanta
  14. writing
  15. sitting in front of a heater smothered in deliciously toasty fleece blankets
  16. at home studying for my comps and NCE
  17. DONE WITH SCHOOL

4 comments:

Michelle Hope said...

Did you just start classes this week, too? What is the deal with those 3-hour hour classes? I'd much rather meet twice a week for a shorter period of time.

You're in your last semester, though, right? Here's to a great spring semester!

Genevra said...

We started last week. And yes - I am with you on the less is more thing. If all goes well, I will be done at the end of the summer. Thank goodness!! Best of luck to you this semester too! ;)

Claff said...

Ditto for me on #8. :)

Genevra said...

Well, Ms. Claff. I have some ideas for us if and when we move up to Evanston. Lots of fun ideas! ;)