Sunday, May 25, 2008

Argh... the class won!

So I forgot to blog last night. Just completely forgot in the midst of doing assignments for the summer class I'm taking right now.

It's a very intense course, and I'm not sure I was really ready to take it given all that happened at the end of the semester and all that is coming up this summer. But it's been a great learning experience, and I feel it's revealed certain things to me about myself that merit change and growth.

So although I'm sad I've started losing track of things like laundry and blogging and shopping and keeping in touch with folks... I'm very grateful for the ways in which it will improve me professionally and personally.

But I will be glad when it's over, and even happier when I've turned in my final two papers.

No comments: