Saturday, August 9, 2008

The Absolute Funniest Moment We've Had with Ari Thus Far

Ari has created a song to commemorate something that happened a few days ago with Daddy. She has sung it twice now, once while playing the piano and then today while I played the balalaika and then the ukulele. Each time the words change a bit, but they pretty much have told the same story each time.

I doubt you need any kind of explanation, and perhaps it's best to let you see the lyrics and nibble upon it all as you wonder at the details. Andy and I could not stop laughing today. It's the hardest I've laughed in a very, very long time.

Ari's Song for Daddy
First sung 8/8/08

Daddy drop poop me
Daddy drop poop me

Mama no drop poop me
Si-Si poo poo pee pee

Daddy drop poop me

1 comment:

plaidshoes said...

That is hilarious! Anyway you could get a recording of her singing it? I am sure she would love to hear when she is a teenager! I am not sure I want to imagine what went down!