Thursday, October 9, 2008

MiXeD

I'm not sure what to write about today. A lot has happened, and it's been sort of whirlwindy and exhausting.

Important to keep perspective and to remember experience is relative to context. Important to belief the best in bad situations and to offer trust rather than succumbing to fear, anger, or doubt. Important to be present in each moment and to let go of petty annoyances. To put love above frustration. To listen to my heart instead of my head.

My head is loud. Tired sometimes gets the better of me. And jealousy is an ugly and ultimately fruitless emotion.

And if in this jagged and broken sharing of thoughts you can find something useful, then that is a lovely thing.

2 comments:

plaidshoes said...

I hope things look better tomorrow!

Genevra said...

Thank you; that's incredibly kind of you! ;)