Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Top Ten List of Things to Do Once Grad School Is Over (minus house renovations)

10. Take a martial arts class (possibly Filipino fighting sticks).
9. Learn how to use my sewing machine so I can make something for Ari.
8. Work on my quilting project of an idea stolen from my friend Noelle (old t-shirts I've been holding onto since HS worked into a quilt - Noey is brilliant).
7. Write at least one book and try to find a publisher.
6. Start up yoga again - either via classes or at home on my own.
5. Complete the house-related art projects intended to preserve some of the wallpaper, carpeting, 4. etc. discovered through the course of our renovations.
3. Go through every box in this house and recycle, sell, donate, or throw away anything we do not really need.
2. Organize my iPod and get my music transferred so I can actually enjoy it.
1. Spend LOTS more time with Ari.

2 comments:

dinabear said...

Hey G!

I'm with you on that one; I have a list too. Is this your last year or do you have one more? Regardless, when we're both done we should celebrate!

Genevra said...

I will have one more class to take in the fall - so I hope to be done officially in December of next year (good lord!). We should definitely celebrate when we're both done... if at least in via some cyber method! Good luck to you my dear. ;)