Thursday, July 10, 2008

Ten Things I Like About Hermit Crabs:

They are hypoallergenic.
Their little feet leave footprints in the sand, so their habitat becomes a little zen sand garden.
They all have distinct personalities.
They are stronger than they look.
You can pick out shells in all shapes, colors, and sizes, which is fun.
They love to climb.
Their little eyes are cute when they first poke out from under their shells.
Creating their habitat is kind of like playing in a little mini sandbox that doubles as a crab dollhouse.
They can eat fresh fruits and vegetables.
They make me happy.

2 comments:

Lizard Eater said...

I'm a big fan of them, too.

Genevra said...

I just checked out your blogs and am floored... and humbled. And so glad you posted a comment so I could find you! Blessings to you and your family.