Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Return

We made it home safe and sound, for which I am incredibly grateful. I am sick to the point of losing my voice now, but overall it was a very successful travel day. Ari was amazing on both airplane rides, and the house was exactly as we had left it - more or less. (We lost power one day while we were away, so that changed things a bit!)

Simon was excited and gleeful to see us, and Andy and I are just going to try and relax and veg out on the couch tonight as we attempt to kick these nasty colds and get back into the groove of our daily grinds.

We were all sad to leave NC; but I am very happy to be home as well.

1 comment:

Claff said...

I'm so sorry you're sick. Plane rides don't help sickness at ALL, do they?

But I'm glad you had good visits and I hope you have a wonderful, wonderful New Year's Eve tonight... and a tremendous 2009.

Love!